Thursday, August 28, 2014

Job Interview and Outdoors

I had a job interview today at SF Globe. I'm not sure it went very well. I think I presented myself well, but when it came down to do some work on the spot vocally, I froze up a bit. It would be an interesting job. I'll have to wait and see if anything comes of it. My upcoming short trip to Chicago could be a deciding factor, though, because the day I get back is the day they would want the new people (person?) to start training.

As I was walking back, I took some pictures because it is just so beautiful outside. It is California after all and the weather has been pretty nice. This area is also just plain pretty too. Below are just two other shots I took on the way home. It is funny, there is this one house on this block I walk by that has all these tall palm trees along two sides of it (the sides by the road) and there are not any other trees this tall anywhere nearby. They must have put them up special or something. The other image is just this swing that is sitting in this little island area between two cul de sacs. There is also a bench. It is a cute little area. I'm not great at using my iPhone to take pictures. I'm hoping if I keep using it to take photos for my blog posts I'll get better. Hopefully. I get kind of embarrassed when I take photos with my phone, so I guess I should just get over that. Today, I did get over my fear of looking at books in the kids section of the library and actually checked some out. Not sure it counts, I guess, because I wrote down the numbers and ran over and grabbed them. So I didn't hang out there for very long. I'll talk about them when I've had a chance to look at them.

I start a lot of sentences with "I". Feeling a little self-centered. Maybe I should talk in third person.


Palm trees are tall

I like swings and this is a cute one

No comments:

Post a Comment